Are you missing credits for your diploma? Do you already have a diploma, but need specific courses for CEGEP or for Vocational Education?
Come register for the FALL session of the Evening Distance Education Program!
Distance Education allows you to do your work at home and have a teacher available to you every second Tuesday night and during the regular school hours.
Registration dates and time for the 2018-2019 school year will be posted soon.
Classes will be as per schedule to come
Please bring the following at registration:
- English Levels IV and V
- Math (all levels)
- Physical Science IV, Chemistry V and Physics V
- Recognition of Prior Learning for Level V credits
- Preparation for GED exam
- Your most recent Statement of Marks from the Ministry of Education and any other school documents indicating courses you have taken;
3. If we do not already have your Long Birth Certificate, Immigration documents such as your Canadian Citizenship Card, Permanent Resident card etc. on file or if your status has changed, please bring the original documents.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 819-566-0250 ext. 40001 during regular office hours (Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
We look forward to seeing you in 2018!
NEW HORIZONS STAFF
- $50 Registration fee;
- $20 book deposit/rental (math, science)
- $20 English consumable material fee
- $30 for GED preparation material rental;