Are you missing credits for your diploma? Do you already have a diploma, but need specific courses for CEGEP or for Vocational Education?
Then New Horizons is the place to be!
Come register for the FALL session of the Distance Education Program!
Distance Education allows you to do your work at home and have a teacher available to you every second Tuesday night and during the regular school hours.
Registration will take place on: INFO TO COME
Class begins at INFO TO COME
Winter Schedule 2019
Calendar: Distance Ed Calendar 2018-2019
Registration documents required:
1. If we do not already have your Long Birth Certificate or Immigration documents such as your Canadian Citizenship card, Permanent Resident card, etc., on file or if your status has changed, please bring the original documents;
2. Your most recent Statement of Marks from the Ministry of Education and any other school documents indicating courses you have taken;
3. Registration fee (payable by cash or cheque).
If you have any questions, please call our office at 819-566-0250 ext. 40001 during regular office hours (Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
We look forward to seeing you on INFO TO COME
NEW HORIZONS STAFF
- English Levels IV and V
- Math (all levels)
- Physical Science IV, Chemistry V and Physics V
- Recognition of Prior Learning for Level V credits
- Preparation for GED exam